Terms and Conditions
Our services are covered by the following terms and conditions.
- Any additional charges incurred, will be recovered from the client and agreed in advance.
- Our packages include travelling expenses up to 150 miles from the IV2 postcode. Locations further away than this are charged at 45 pence per mile after the first 150 miles.
- Captivating Photography may require accommodation where the photography location is at a distance of 100 miles or greater from the IV2 postcode.
- Where it is necessary to travel to a photography location the evening prior to the shoot and when it may be necessary to stay overnight (e.g. where a wedding runs late). The cost of accommodation shall be covered by the client.
- Where required any accommodation arrangements must be confirmed with Captivating Photography before booking.
- During wedding shoots where attendance is greater than 4hrs food and beverages must be provided to all Captivating Photography staff (with suitable seating at the venue).
- Terms and Conditions subject to change
A £400 NON REFUNDABLE deposit is required to confirm any booking of Captivating Photography. Bookings are made on a strictly first come first served basis. Dates will ONLY be secured upon receipt of the deposit and completed booking form.
- Deposit (see above) - payable on booking Captivating Photography.
- Balance of payment - payable 2 months prior to the shoot or wedding day.
- Extra albums, prints and services - orders with 3rd party suppliers will not be placed until payment is received in full.
- No images will be released until the final balance is paid in full.
All prices quoted are inclusive of VAT unless stated otherwise. Prices and specifications are subject to change.
The intellectual property rights (IPR) and copyright of all images taken will remain that of Captivating Photography.
Under our terms and conditions, Captivating Photography reserves the right to use any image for publicity or advertising purposes without any compensation to the parties involved.
Captivating Photography shall be granted full artistic licence in relation to poses photographed and locations used at the photography locations. Due to the unpredictable nature of the weather and the willingness of subjects, it is not always possible to capture certain requested images. No one image shall be deemed ‘more important’ than any other image or be treated as such.
Sign Off Procedures
In the case of the Bellissimo Album product, once the draft album has been presented to the client for approval the layout of up to 5 pages may be changed. If any additional pages require changing this will be charged at £25 per page.
All Albums MUST be signed off by the client prior to production. Once approved the signed off design will be reflected in the final product and the client should be aware that any uncorrected errors will appear in the finished article. Captivating Photography is unable to accept responsibility for any errors or omissions once approval has been given.
In the instance that changes to an album are requested after the final sign off but pre-submission to the manufacturer these changes will be charged at £25 per page.
Albums & Supplied Prints
Captivating Photography takes the utmost care while producing prints and albums and all our products are subject to quality control inspections prior to dispatch. Upon receiving our product(s) the client will have 7 working days to report any fault or problem due to shipping or handling to Captivating Photography. Captivating Photography will rectify any fault free of charge during this time period. Faults reported outside 7 working days will be subject to costs.
Once payment has been received and post production completed, Captivating Photography will release the chosen high resolution JPEG files to the client on disc. The client shall be solely responsible for keeping this disc safe and duplicate discs will incur additional charges.
Up to one month before photo shoot/wedding
The client may cancel their contract with Captivating Photography up to one month before the date of the photo shoot or wedding. Upon receiving a cancellation notice Captivating Photography will reimburse any monies paid LESS the deposit fee which remains non refundable.
Less than one month before photo shoot/wedding
If canceling your contract less than one month prior to the date of the photo shoot or wedding all monies will be retained by Captivating Photography less the cost of any albums.
Cancellation by Captivating Photography
In the highly unlikely event of cancellation by both photographers, or unavoidable total photographic failure, the photographers’ liability shall be limited to a full refund of any booking fees and fees paid. Re-shoots may be arranged if practicable but the photographers will not be responsible for any further costs.
We will endeavour to appoint another photographer in the unlikely event that they are both unable to attend a booking. However it may prove difficult or impossible to find a skilled replacement photographer at short notice or at the same price.
Festive Period Surcharge
Weddings and photo shoots booked for 24/25/26th December en cur a 50% increase in standard quoted costs.